Thread: greenhorn: A question for Ouchez....

greenhorn

greenhorn: A question for Ouchez....

As I also play mainly 2 deck, I was wondering if you could share some of your secrets, since that is your specialty; in regards to true count conversion and bet spreads.
    gh

Ouchez

Ouchez: Re: A question for Ouchez....

> As I also play mainly 2 deck, I was
    > wondering if you could share some of your
    > secrets, since that is your specialty; in
    > regards to true count conversion and bet
    > spreads.
    > gh

Hi greenhorn,

Nice to see you posting here.

This will be one of the topics coming up at the Midwest "Bash" party and will be discussed in length there.

The round table discussions will be recorded and videotaped for the benefit of the BJ community. They will then be sold in booklet and cd format, the proceeds of which will be used for the planned USA "bash" to be held in Tunica or Vegas.

Yes, I will be divulging personal secrets of attack for the DD game as will Kid, Fernando, Pill, and others.. This will involve several areas including spreads, counts, tracking, shuffle machines, indice play, H.Cing, cover, and dealer and player intimidation... which was revealed to me several years ago by one of the greatest lone BJ players alive today. We will also be discussing "Zoning", a way to prepare yourself mentally before going to serious, war, on the BJ felt. This "Zoning" is such a powerfull mental technique that it should only be used for sessions of no more than 2 hours as it can leave an AP physically and emotionally drained.

All this and more.....the "Female Celinninnii" to answer question about the "Eye" and counter surveillance....from the InSiDe...

Regards,
    Ouchez.

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: You are kidding .. right? *NM*

MrPill

MrPill: I hope so! *NM*