Thread: Electric Kid: Chip Inn Island Resort Harris MI

Electric Kid

Electric Kid: Chip Inn Island Resort Harris MI

I'm thinking of making a trip to Chip Inn, and looking for playing conditions. Its been a long time since I played this place. If you don't want to post please email me.

Ouchez

Ouchez: Re: Chip Inn Island Resort Harris MI

> I'm thinking of making a trip to Chip Inn,
    > and looking for playing conditions. Its been
    > a long time since I played this place. If
    > you don't want to post please email

They still have 4, 6 and 2.
    Things vary by dealer. DD still as before. They are sweaty and if they make you watch out.

Still great Malteds.

No, LS. S-17.

Crowded on weekends.

I am thinking of a long trip before or after Memorial Day to hit those places we spoke about. Why don't you just go to that one place we spoke about? Do you just need a change? I don't know if you will be happy with Harris after such a drive. I can think of better places to kick it into gear at.

Give it a try if you like.

Regards,
    Ouchez.

ComboProf

ComboProf: Re: Chip Inn Island Resort Harris MI

The poker room is not bad with some passive players. I had a small win. But the tournament structure is a joke. The time intervals are
    too short to alow for any skill. Very high pressured.

> I'm thinking of making a trip to Chip Inn,
    > and looking for playing conditions. Its been
    > a long time since I played this place. If
    > you don't want to post please email me.