Thread: bfbagain: How about "The most OUTRAGEOUS dealer comments!"

bfbagain

bfbagain: How about "The most OUTRAGEOUS dealer comments!"

At the Flamingo in Las Vegas, a middle aged African American woman dealer at a DD table [who said she's been working in Las Vegas for 20 years] when she chose to make this comment about the 6:5 game and the newly installed even money BJ at Harrah's & Rio; "It's what the people want, so we're [and they are] giving it to them."

When queried about her statement [as there were only two of us at the table and jaws placed back in our mouths] she repeated the statement [with a straight and sincere face], firmly believing what she had just said, twice!

Truth IS stranger than fiction, as you just can't make this stuff up.

Whenever anyone asks a dealer for advice now, I quietly remember this dealer, and smile.

cheers
    bfb

Radar

Radar: Re: How about "The most OUTRAGEOUS dealer comments

>When ever anyone asks a dealer for advice
    > now, I quietly remember this dealer, and
    > smile.

Well, I was playing at Gold Strike in Tunica when a dealer stopped play for about 5 minutes to explain to the ploppies WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE INSURANCE. This guy had everyone believing him...I was just amused. Now, I realize that counters DO take insurance when the count warrants it, but these guys were a long way from there...(so was the dealer)

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo: Great cover

This makes for great cover when you do take insurance with those big bets out there!

> Well, I was playing at Gold Strike in Tunica
    > when a dealer stopped play for about 5
    > minutes to explain to the ploppies WHY YOU
    > SHOULD TAKE INSURANCE. This guy had everyone
    > believing him...I was just amused. Now, I
    > realize that counters DO take insurance when
    > the count warrants it, but these guys were a
    > long way from there...(so was the dealer)