We made it safely back from the "Datroit Faction" territory. I thought the traffic would be worse than it was, but was happy when I got north of the big Mac again. All went well with my son's wedding, but the cars never stop coming down there.

I managed to play some blackjack along the way and also checked out the blackjack conditions at Christmas. Yes, Kewadin Christmas now has a double deck game.

I finally had a win at St Ignace so my losing jinx is over there. I played for a little more than 2 hours and had a nice win. Well, I consider it a nice win anytime a red chipper can average a $150 an hour.

On return trip played at Soo and my winning record there is still intact. I can't remember ever having a loss at the Soo, but it sure was rough going this time. I only ended up with small win after five and a half hours of play. Over all I think the conditions were better at St Ignace than the Soo. The pen at Soo was 1.9 unseen at six deck while St Ignace came in at 1.5. However the double deck game was better at the Soo than St Ignace by about 5% to 6% on pen.