Thread: Dark Knight: Interesting....Treasure Island.

Dark Knight

Dark Knight: Interesting....Treasure Island.

So, I was at Treasure Island today and there were four of us at a table and we were all joking around and having fun and the pit boss came over. The dealer was joking around because we all had 21's (not blackjack, just 21) that the pit boss should watch us. She(the pit boss) goes, "Oh, we already are. Every camera in this room is pointing right to this table." haha. They were watching this one guy who was varying his bet from $25-maybe 150 more likely 100. He didn't know what the hell he was doing either!! He was just randomly playing, but the pit boss was "scared" or something. haha, I just thought it was hilarious. Also, one more question, does anyone know when they switched their $10 minimum tables from 2 decks to 4 decks? I noticed it right away and was upset, and I heard the dealer and some other player commenting about it.

Milk Man

Milk Man: Re: Interesting....Treasure Island.

I think they were doing $10.00 4D in October when the Milk Maid and I went. I do not like driving down there this time of year because of deer and drunk drivers. I won't venture down there until the end of April when there is more day light. Were they still straight shuffling? I love that.

Dark Knight

Dark Knight: Re: Interesting....Treasure Island.

Yeah, they're still straight shuffling. Good point about the DD and deer. Yeah, it is bad. Where do you usually go, Mystic? So with the straight shuffling, do you shuffle track? And if so, where did you learn and where could I look for, for advice on that? A book? I'm not sure.. Thanks!
    P.S.(Sorry Parker and E-kid about the blank post, I didn't mean that)

Milk Man

Milk Man: Re: Interesting....Treasure Island.

There are places on line that will tell you how to shuffle track. I do not really consider myself purely a shuffle tracker. I do though try to keep the deck running positive or put certain cards into play.

Count of Montecristo

Count of Montecristo: Disturbing news on Treasure Island...

you may or may not have heard about. Watch the news piece on the site below:

http://www.kare11.com/news/news-arti...?NEWS_ID=38393

> There are places on line that will tell you
    > how to shuffle track. I do not really
    > consider myself purely a shuffle tracker. I
    > do though try to keep the deck running
    > positive or put certain cards into play.