Thread: Ouchez: A notorious BJ player does Poker

Ouchez

Ouchez: A notorious BJ player does Poker

and these are my thoughts on that game versus BJ, and Craps.

Having logged close to 100 hours playing "7 card stud" in the "finest poker room in the Midwest", I find that the game is relaxing and exciting....at times....once in a while.

It is no where near the mental challenge of playing BJ, especially, a great dd game, nor is the excitment or action anywhere's near comparable.

The skill level and mental training required for BJ advantage play is far more demanding.

I think Craps is a much more exciting game and if you are playing a solid "don'ts" strategy I believe you can get the money better than at Poker,
    and for sure alot faster.

If you want relaxing play with little mental challenge and just want to pass the time, poker is where it's at.

bond trader

bond trader: Question

> I think Craps is a much more exciting game
    > and if you are playing a solid
    > "don'ts" strategy I believe you
    > can get the money better than at Poker,
    > and for sure alot faster.

Question: How does repeatedly playing a negative expectation game "get the money"? Is there something to your "don'ts" strategy that I am not understanding? Thanks.

BT

Ouchez

Ouchez: Re: Question

> Question: How does repeatedly playing a
    > negative expectation game "get the
    > money"? Is there something to your
    > "don'ts" strategy that I am not
    > understanding? Thanks.

> BT

The problem is most believe it is a negative expectation game.

You are a smart young man, read a good book on the game and then watch it being played and begin to think out of the box. You must not be afraid to do certain things, also....

The game closely follows the math, it doesn't take much to get over on the house.

I view the game as having a "Razors Edge" that is very exploitable.

Unlike BJ secrets being told all over the web, craps players seldom talk of their advanced technique.

Milk Man

Milk Man: The Pony Man

If you think poker and craps are fun try horses. I never thought a $6.00 bet would pay $500.00. It is not that difficult to cap Ponies. I love taking the Jockey whip and spanking the Pony Man at Canterbury Downs in the summer time.