Thread: Milk Man: Midwest

Milk Man

Milk Man: Midwest

Electric Kid you know I live in the Twin Cities and play Iowa, MN, ND,and North Western and Southern WI. I do not know if you would want me to post here or not because you know I have a lot of hoakie posts and sometimes post in code. Let me know if I should post on your page. Let me know if you do Windsor in Canada.

Ouchez

Ouchez: What do you want to know about windsor?

> Electric Kid you know I live in the Twin
    > Cities and play Iowa, MN, ND,and North
    > Western and Southern WI. I do not know if
    > you would want me to post here or not
    > because you know I have a lot of hoakie
    > posts and sometimes post in code. Let me
    > know if I should post on your page. Let me
    > know if you do Windsor in Canada.

Yes, please post, you are a cool head!

Electric Kid

Electric Kid: Yes, post here. I think your posts are great.

> Electric Kid you know I live in the Twin
    > Cities and play Iowa, MN, ND,and North
    > Western and Southern WI. I do not know if
    > you would want me to post here or not
    > because you know I have a lot of hoakie
    > posts and sometimes post in code. Let me
    > know if I should post on your page. Let me
    > know if you do Windsor in Canada.

I especially liked you "Night Before Christmas" trip report. I made it over your way a couple of times this year and come spring hope to get over there again. I haven't played Windsor in Canada. It is just to far from where I live.

jack fate

jack fate: Windsor conditions

As of last month games on main floor are all 8 deck,machine shuffle,DOA,DAS,RSA,S17.Penn varies from fair to poor.From what I saw they seem to tolerate wonging,backcounting,large spreads etc.Table mins were 15 & 25.High roller area was 6 deck, hand shuffle,$50 min.Not sure about rules. Very crowded by early afternoon.