Thread: Sharky's NFL play of the week

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    ARZ+8 at home. Too many points for an undefeated home team who got their record without great quarterback play. Arizona wins with defense and should be able to cover 8 at home in a game that could clinch the division with so they will be motivated.

NYJ+10 at home. Last home game for Jets, rivalry game, too many points. Jets cover

IND+3.5 on the road. Dallas is all about Demarco Murray and he wil not be effective today with his injured hand. Romo is also hurt. Big game for IND as well so they will come out hard. If T.Y Hilton doesn't play, it makes this a toss up imo

HOU+6 Too many points for Hou at home. This game can make or break Houstons playoffs hopes. JJ Watt will cause havoc on Flacco

Straight bet each game and you will make money today. I expect at least 3 of these 4 picks will cover. Just don't parlary it like many gamblers like too
    All hail Nostradamus! Yeah, as a Giants fan as much as I would like to pick against the Cowgirls, Bryant always scares me.
    Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
    All hail Nostradamus! Yeah, as a Giants fan as much as I would like to pick against the Cowgirls, Bryant always scares me.
    Add to that that IND is pretty much locked into the wild card round. They would need either DEN or NE to lose their last 2 and IND to win theirs to change that. NE played before them so you knew they would know how their first game turned out. NE won. That leaves DEN losing both @ CIN and hosting OAK. Why risk injury when you have nothing to gain? They could either rest their key starters and play them a series or two or risk injury or demoralizing embarassment with nothing to gain. I was amazed how long IND left their key players in. If Luck got knocked out of the playoffs due to injury heads could roll on the coaching staff. Weaknesses got exposed and IND learned and showed they likely won't go deep into the post season.

Being able to spot the teams clicking going into the playoffs is key. DAL, SEA and NE are all clicking for the time being. they need to do two things. Stay sharp and stay healthy.