Quote Originally Posted by Fabian90 View Post
I started practicing Hi-Lo but to be honest I found the true count calculation quite difficult. I could divide by whole number of decks just okay but it still took me 2 to 3 seconds to make the division and round down. I could not imagine how it would be like to divide by "4.5 decks remaining" later on like some AP do when they get to a certain level, so I searched for the simplest unbalanced system and came across KO and REKO. I started practicing KO and found it to be very simple as keeping the correct running count hasn't been a problem so far. So now I'm searching for a more complicated system that performs better than KO but at the same time doesn't make use of the true count calculation.
Performing better in terms of what? I am not trying to convince you to stay with KO but think about it KO already have a Betting Coefficient of 98% and UBZII has BC= 97%. Unless you want a count that has better playing efficiency and insurance correlation. Depending the games (Single Deck and Double Deck) you are playing the PE and IC of UBZII will outperform KO but not by much.

If you are playing mostly shoe games than there is no need to switch in my opinion.