See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: What's your worst playing error, or least fine moment at the table?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Well I wasn't sure where to make my first post, but I guess I'll just add my worst playing error to this thread. I was playing blackjack one time when I was far too tired but was up money wise and enjoying myself. Dealer had 6 showing so I doubled what I thought was my 11. I actually had 12 and dealer called out doubling hard 12 and I busted on the double ending up with 22. Fortunately it was a minimum bet and only one other person was nearby and they had no idea how to play blackjack. It took me a couple hands to process what just happened but when I finally did, I immediately got up from the table and went to bed. I'm still bothered by it even though its been a couple years!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by redthetiger View Post
    dealer called out doubling hard 12
    Hehe! Just think of it that you bought yourself some excellent cover!