See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: ASM machines Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by dunknballer21 View Post
    And you have statistical evidence to show how these ASMs are constantly producing bad shoes? Or are these just anecdotal, "Man, I lost a lot of money lately. Must be the ASMs."
    Yes my sample size is small. roughly 60 hrs for the past two months. But in these 60 hrs, I see the cards pattern different from when I played before my long vacation. As an AP I have been through bad swings, I mean really bad swings. But the way I have been losing recently is very different from my previous experience which is several years. I mean for the past two months I literally spent time studying the cards in each shoe and they were all like that. Because of the pattern/grouping, I lost much much more quickly even when the count was pretty much neutral, like slowly eating away the money. Like I mentioned, I also asked other basic strategy players and also the dealers and they noticed the difference too. My original goal for posting this thread was seeking advice for how I change my play when cards are clumped. I am not accusing all ASMs are rigged. As I have been playing 8 decks many years counting down 300 something cards for each shoe, I can distinguish if the cards are randomly distributed or they are grouped in similar values. And lastly, I have lost way more than this time in the past and I didn't post on this forum or blamed ASMs. Again, everyone can have their own experience and opinion. Thanks.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It's called confirmation bias.