Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
That is one way to make money and you don't have to worry about variance. There is an old saying, those that can do and those that can't teach.

It works out fine for me. 18 is a losing hand. Splitting almost doubles your EV. Stand EV 9.926 split EV is 19.34. Just trust the math.
It has made me a retirement fund. Buying stuff with profits is for a very large BR. I have taken all my initial investment out of my BR and only take money out for car repairs and trip expenses.

My system is one of my own making. Just know it is more complex than anything you will find available to the general public.

I don't care to be specific about this. It depends on a lot of factors so there is no one size fits all answer but I often play long stints at the table.

The dealer doesn't know what the hole card is. If he has a peak device it only tells him he has BJ or he doesn't have BJ.

I have been recruited but as yet have not played on a team.

Discipline, dedication ton practice and finding new ways to improve their game, being able to admit your limitations and make the most of your skill set. A desire and dedication to expand your skill set. The ability to manage risk and a BR.There is so much that has nothing to do with counting that are at least as important to success. Most just don't fall in the overlap of the sets.

Yes. It is funny how many ask and then don't listen follow your answer.

They are illegal in most jurisdictions. Using a device...

Mr. Patience...