Back to Evansville this weekend (convinced this is the best place in Indiana to play). I played for 1-1/2 hours on Saturday afternoon and walked away with $465. I was mainly $10 min. w/ 1-10 spread. My best (and actually only really good) hand was I played two spots with 3-greens ($75) each (at +4). Got dealt a 21 on my first spot and 2-8's on my 2nd spot...against dealer 5. Obviously won the blackjack ($112.5) and split the 8's. First 8 got a 10 for 18. 2nd 8 got another 8 for another split. 1st of them got a 7 for 15, hit and busted (lost $75). 2nd got another 8 for another split. First 8 got a 9 for 17, 2nd 8 got a 2 for a double down 10 (only had 2 greens left so I doubled for less) and got a 9 for 19. Dealer busted (thank God) and total take on the hand was $387.5-75 on the bust = $ 312.50 (the full table got pretty excited by all of this as all the ploppys were playing min. flat.) Played 1 more shoe and outta there with $465.
Once again pit critter was relatively friendly and, as usual at Evansville, dealers were cheerful. I did note that my relief dealer seemed to hint her hole when I had bad hand (14-16) a few times - I played along a few times and it worked out in my favor each time...she got tipped a bit more than I would normally do as "cover".