I have tried, but been unsuccessful, in adjusting the game to play a DD type setup where I can count and either choose 1/4 deck or 1/2 deck resolution.

On the TC/sounds options page, I can set the last deck resolution to 1 or 1/2 or 1/4 which is fine. But I can't find a way to do the entire two decks at 1/2 or 1/4 deck resolution.

One mistake I made early on is to try the other option, which is the TC resolution, and when I set it to 1/2, "cassie" gave me hell for about 15 minutes until I figured out that "My TC" and "Cassie's TC" were not the same animal, and that setting that to 1/2 apparently means that I am keeping the TC as in RC / (no of 1/2 decks) which means it would generally be 2x what I normally use. That would be OK probably, but then I have to adjust all the indices in my head.

The question is, can I make the thing use (say) 1/2 deck resolution for the entire pack of cards, or can I only control this for the last remaining deck in the pack?

BTW, is it possible to _completely_ silence the vocal stuff? It seems to have a negative impact in that while something is being spoken, the rest of the game seems to sort of "freeze" and clicking a button during that "freeze" causes odd things to happen (this on a 750mhz sony VAIO so it isn't a fast box). I have the "no voice explanations" checked but Cassie still chimes in with "you should have bet 2," or "stand was the correct play" or whatever... And while I don't mind the audio, the "freezes" I could do without while the audio is being played...

Thanks for any suggestions...

SSR