I was flat-betted minutes after surrendering, seems like they have the rule as a counter catcher at the club. I was using the ultimate gambit with crazy surrender after the dealer made the scream. But, left anyway after the shoe because I didn't see one pit personnel after the call. As I walked out after the store the table's supervisor nervously jogged all the way to me to inform me I was only allowed to flat-bet and that he noticed I was at one of there Vegas properties and asked if this is the first time I was flat-betted. I told him I don't recognize poker terms since he never mentioned blackjack. He seemed really unsure and nervously turned around and left.

I hit them again in the morning with another players card with no problem but no surrender. Is it a possibility that I can still use my Players Card that was flat-betted at other related stores. I assume they marked me as a counter. I would hate to be barred for the first time but under that alias I'm almost at tier 3 for comp benefits. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk