T3,

Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it. I can't post details of my play and how I gauged my situation but I will say that I have inside information. Heat started after I received the inside information. I totally avoid one property and a shift. The game they are offering me is unacceptable. Avoiding them will give them the impression that as a semi big player, I deserve a better game. I know the ins and outs of my stores. I shake hands with key people. I avoid playing when they're around though sometimes they are able to see me. No big deal. Smile, wave and ask for my money back. Also, their tracking is so flawed that I'm able to log losses in the 6 digits through ratholing chips. Maybe that's the reason why they are undecided on kicking me out. I'm looking forward to hit -1M in their records

Exoter,

Your assumptions are all wrong. I have logged hundreds of hours per year in my stores and I did say that they all love me. Well, not all. Some dealers are just assholes. Some of them think I win all the time so they give retarded pen. I avoid them. I tip when I win. I even tip my preferred dealers after a loss. It's not much but I do. On a monster session, I can tip up to $100. Most of it matched by the store. Dealers appreciates betting the tip for them than just give straight. I can easily get the tips back through +EV promotions. Easy. I'm not worried about the eye in sky. They're blind. Insure a 16... No problem!