Thread: Cardkountr: WANTED

Cardkountr

Cardkountr: WANTED

Wanted: the Summer 1995 issue of Arnold Snyders Blackjack Forum. Please contact me at [email protected]

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: WANTED

> Wanted: the Summer 1995 issue of Arnold
    > Snyders Blackjack Forum. Please contact me
    > at [email protected]

Of course, I have the entire collection. Do you want the whole issue, or just a particular article, which I'll be happy to xerox for you.

Don

Cardkountr

Cardkountr: Re: WANTED

> Of course, I have the entire collection. Do
    > you want the whole issue, or just a
    > particular article, which I'll be happy to
    > xerox for you.

> Don

Hello Don, thank you for your offer, however, I am looking for the Summer 1995 issue in order to complete the collection. I also have 2 authorized copies, (Spring 1988 and Spring 1990) which I would like to replace with originals so that I would then have the entire set of originals once I locate the 1995 Summer issue that i'm missing.

Allow me to congratulate you on the fine work in BJA3, it surely will become a collectors edition, and something that every BJ player should have in their library. I Hope your soft cover version of BJA3 comes out soon, I have 2 hard cover signed BJA3's #37 and #42 which I hate to use on a daily basis because they are of such high quality I would like to preserve them in pristine condition. So far I've managed to fight off the urge to highlight portions of the hard cover versions, thinking that I'll soon have the soft cover version for daily reference.

Card.

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: WANTED

> Hello Don, thank you for your offer,
    > however, I am looking for the Summer 1995
    > issue in order to complete the collection.

It's actually dated June 1995.

> I also have 2 authorized copies (Spring 1988
    > and Spring 1990), which I would like to
    > replace with originals so that I would then
    > have the entire set of originals once I
    > locate the 1995 Summer issue that I'm
    > missing.

Sorry, then, that I can't help out, as it i smy only copy. Maybe Viktor and Bettie have extras.

> Allow me to congratulate you on the fine
    > work in BJA3, it surely will become a
    > collectors edition, and something that every
    > BJ player should have in their library.

Thank you.

> I Hope your soft cover version of BJA3 comes
    > out soon, I have 2 hard cover signed BJA3's
    > #37 and #42 which I hate to use on a daily
    > basis because they are of such high quality
    > I would like to preserve them in pristine
    > condition. So far I've managed to fight off
    > the urge to highlight portions of the hard
    > cover versions, thinking that I'll soon have
    > the soft cover version for daily reference.

I'm anxious for the softcover to come out as well. We've cleaned up many typos and a few more important errors (see the Errata on this site), and are adding the exciting revised and expanded EORs, improving considerably on Griffin's work.

But, I still don't know when it will be printed. Looks like early next year, at the moment.

Don