Thread: Don Schlesinger: Gone till Thursday

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Gone till Thursday

Just when I thought I had taken my last trip to Duke, my daughter got elected to Phi Beta Kappa (after her graduation!), and so we are all going down for the induction ceremony, which takes place Tuesday evening.

I'll be offline from tonight (Sunday) until Thursday afternoon, as we are making some stops on the way home.

Talk to you soon.

Don

Dog Hand

Dog Hand: Re: Gone till Thursday

Don,

Congratulations to your daughter on her election to Phi Beta Kappa. I guess intelligence is hereditary!

Have a safe trip.

Dog Hand

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: Gone till Thursday

> Congratulations to your daughter on her
    > election to Phi Beta Kappa. I guess
    > intelligence is hereditary!

Don't know about that. But, her college record far surpasses mine.

> Have a safe trip.

We're home a little earlier than expected. Everything was great. Thanks for the kind wishes.

Don