Thread: Radar: Looking for People Who are Serious about Counting

Radar

Radar: Looking for People Who are Serious about Counting

I am relatively new to this site but it looks like a great place to see if anyone in the Atlanta area would be interested in getting together for some serious card counting studying.

I realize most of you already are way past this, but there may be a few, like myself, that are currently in the "schooling" faze.

If there are any, let me know...if any of you other people know of a good way to find other like-minded individuals, let me know, as well

Thanking all of you in advance,

Radar

splitaces

splitaces: Re: I'm OTP

radar,

I'm OTP, if you know what I mean. Northwest corner. Contact me via the e-mail address provided. Is this the same Radar from the other site?

Titaniumman

Titaniumman: (Message Deleted by Poster)