I have always been anti-drug. But my point is that these are superficial views of people. Cocaine was legal in the U.S. until 1914. Everyone that drank Coca-Cola was on cocaine until 1903. Heroin was legal until 1920. Amphetamines (more powerful than cocaine) were heavily prescribed in the 50s. LSD was legal until 1967. But, the country wasn?t in ruination. Blowing cigarette smoke (with its 40 carcinogens) in someone?s face is still legal. Do you know how many billions of dollars are spent on Xanax, Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, Nardil, Lorazepam and Valium in the U.S. - legally? Drug use should certainly be considered as one factor in selecting team members. But to use terms like ?crack cocaine? and ?shooting up? in referring to anyone that uses drugs is superficial, simplistic, short-sighted and simply nonsensical if you are stating no team would keep such a person. By the way, I would far rather have a cocaine user on a team than a Xanax user; even though Xanax (alprazolam) is legal. It destroys concentration.