A little while back, I wrote a user's manual for Trackjack. Many subscribers to Trackjack have asked for features that already exist. Trackjack is easy to use, but it has so many capabilities that it is hard to realize them all.

Hence, the manual. I first sent it to Parker, who tweaked it a bit. It then went to Viktor, who approved it. Don Schlesinger then graciously went through it with a fine tooth comb. With his permission, here is his comment upon his completion of a thorough fine tuning:

"Michael,

I have completely proofread the Trackjack Manual. Congratulations on a very well-written document. I enjoyed reading it and found it to be very clear and concise.

I did make many very minor corrections of typos, quotation mark styles, and just cleaned up a few things along the way. I'm confident that the attachment I'm enclosing here is worthy of printing.

Don"

I have placed the manual in six sections on the "Computing for Counters" page for everyone else's review, questions, and suggestions. It will be easier to read when it is on Trackjack, since the commands and examples will be in italics, bold, colored, or underlined text.

Please have a look.