Ok, I have been playing through a fistful of low limit ($10) matchplays at one vegas store this month. (so much so that I am sure I am beginning to annoy them...lol) I have hit blackjack 2 times in recent days and was paid $25. ($15 for my $10 wager and extra $10 for the matchplay) This is so wrong! How did we ever start letting them get away with this. Match is the name of the damn coupon, for god sakes. They are suppose to match your bet, making a $10 wager... a $20 wager and you should be paid accordingly... $30 win for a blackjack. I argued both times but of course no one is listening.

I guess I can't complain too much though as earlier this month while playing a $10 MP, I hit a double down situation. Some places let you only double such a situation for an extra $10 while others let you double for $20. Since the pit guy was standing right next to me, I asked him. He responded with “whatever you want”, so I pulled out 2 black chips from my pocket and doubled. He said, “I meant $10 or $20”, to which the lady next to me stated, well, that's not what you said. (what a nice lady...) So the pit guy gave an ok, go ahead. I won that double as the dealer broke, so as I said, even with the cheap blackjack payouts I am doing pretty well with these MP's.