Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
In the listings you gave, they started with 0 (no 00). As, in that first line, they were simply listing all the numbers on the wheel, it seems clear that that was a European wheel with no 00.

Don
Data is for AR – American Roulette. FR is French Roulette on their site. I couldn’t find results for FR.

German as they may be, Hamburgers make a big mistake. They treat the spins as numbers. The computers treat 00=0. No German at this end, but I figured out the right way. The spins should be treated as words. Then the words 00 and 0 are different.

The results are in table format and there is no 00. I thought first all Hamburg wheels were badly biased. No 00 in over 1000 spins! No way! Can I post a link? Truncated spielbank-hamburg.de/esplanade/#permanenzen then Archiv, then Date, Table (Tische) then Zeigen. No 00.

I couldnt find a bias as in OPs observation because 00 was replaced by 0. 00 and 0 have different sectors as opposite sides.

A German-speaking guy here should bring this to Hamburg Spielbank bosses. Their Permanenzen are erroneous. I don’t say they do it on purpose to mislead system players.

BTW as per Norm’s post. Every roulette wheel is biased. I don’t think there a roulette wheel where all numbers have equal frequencies. But the bias is different from wheel to wheel. Maybe OP is onto something.