Quote Originally Posted by hogwashap View Post
Using CVData, I can't find optimal indexes for Zen. Every time I generate indexes, I get slightly different numbers and I am unable to figure out what to do.

My RA indexes are also being outperformed in terms of SCORE by my EV indices somehow. For example, when I change my 10v10 EV index (+7) to the generated RA index (+11), I lose 0.17 (out of ~13.5 with my simplified sims for testing this). A little bit frustrated right now as I just don't know what to do or what indices to use.

Have been using CVData Beat-to-death sims with iRA multipass many times for maximum accuracy and can never outperform my EV indexes in SCORE. Both have the same indexes (sweet16 + fab4) but the SCORE change from switching to RA indexes is somehow negative.

Running 20 billion rounds each in CVCX to test results so fairly confident the indices are actually worse.

Any advice would be appreciated with how to proceed.
The gain that can be obtained in Zen by using RA indices is not significant in shoe games. In 6D, S17, DOA, DAS, SPA1, SPL3, NS, 4.5/6 using EM indices [R22 + 10vT (+6)], spread 1:16,
the SCORE obtained is 27.35. If instead of EM indices, RA indices were used, the SCORE would be 27.59. As you can see, it's not very significant.
Now, if I only use the EM indices R22 but change the 10vT to +11, then the gain in SCORE would be 27.52.
If I directly remove 10vT (+6) from my repertoire, I would achieve a better SCORE (27.47) than by using it (27.35).

By the way, my EM index for 10vT is +6 instead of +7. The difference is due to the estimation of the remaining decks.
Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Cac