Splitting this out of the CAC2 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
Well then, that's not a SCORE and not a meaningful comparison.
It’s the SCORE column straight out of CVCX. Just using a custom more-aggressive betting ramp to max out at 1.4% instead of 2.5% because table limits and heat are usually more constraining than bankroll in my experience. The custom betting ramps reduce the SCORE gap between REKO-F-6D and CAC2 from 13% to 8% on 5/6 S17 DAS LS RSA. This seems like a meaningful comparison if you’re often playing in places where your top bets are constrained by table limits and/or heat. Which is every counter eventually if he’s successful enough. I have a 2 million bankroll so there aren’t a lot of places I can go and actually use the “optimal” ramp. The best benchmark for comparing systems is CE/hour in the real world circumstances in which the system will be used by the individual player. Which is not perfectly correlated to SCORE, but also not similar enough between players to be a basis for public comparisons between systems. if you standardize bankroll=10k, unit size to set ror=13.5%, and RPH to 100, then CE/hour=SCORE/2