See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: I would like to get details on FBM system so I can run Correlation Coefficients on it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    You are truly incredible!!

I offered my CC of the I18 for the FBM system as a favor to Freightman.

There is no need to insult me for doing a favor.

Freightman developed his FBM and FBM advanced system and apparently spent years to develop his system.

So contrary to Don's statement that on one cares, I would think that, at the very least, Freightman would be interested in the results of the power of his own system that he put so much time into developing and wants Don to publish in his next book.

If Freightman gives me his strategy changes for the I18 I can give him an answer in 30 minutes.

So what is the problem?

Also I never insulted Don even though I have now shown multiple statements he made were incorrect.

When I first introduced my CC method Don said I can guarantee you that the CC method does not work and that only simulations work. Now that the evidence is in, you can see that Don was wrong.

Also when I was introducing HL with 7m9c Don had a hard time grasping plus/minus side counts. He was insisting that the 7m9c side count was to different counts. It is in fact one statistic and one count and one integer that you need to remember. It took several post by both Gronbog and myself to explain to Don the 7m9c side count until he finally grasped it.

But I will NOT insult Don. He just did not understand. And I have no problem in explaining it to someone who does not understand and unlike Don, I will not insult.

So I am offering Freightman the opportunity to see just how powerful his system is.

If Freightman gives me his FBM for the I18 he will have his answer to the strength of his system that he spent years developing.

I see absolutely no need for insult someone who is doing a favor.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 07-31-2020 at 09:10 PM.