Firstly, not really sure where this goes. Please move it if it's in the wrong section.

So, although I'm a red-chipper I've always gotten comped rooms on my total rewards account rate calendar, even for Caesars. However, since my last trip, there isn't one comped night - not even for the lowly Quad. The rates are actually more expensive than if I checked them logged out of my account!

I have only one suspicion on why this might be, but I'd like some opinions. On my last trip, I played at the Flamingo, and at the end of a mildy successful session after a few max bets, I asked the floorperson if he had recorded my play (I usually don't use a player's card but I wanted to make sure the offers would still come, so I used it for this session.) He looked at me a little condescendingly and said in a rather rude tone, "Yeah, I got it." No smile, no eye contact, no "thanks for playing," nothing. I know some would say maybe he just wasn't a friendly guy or was having a bad day, but this is the first time I haven't been thanked for playing, and something just seemed off. My suspicion is, maybe he noticed I was counting and marked me as a skilled player (he had my card and I've read there are three rankings for BJ players), but also realized I'm not much of a threat with my level of play, so didn't bother backing me off.

Could it be that now that I'm marked as a skilled player, CET wants nothing to do with me and that's why the offers stopped? Sorry for the long-winded post; just curious of everyone's opinions and if anyone has experienced something like this. Thanks!