See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: I think I found a serious flaw in most Counting Systems

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hello,

I've been away for a couple of weeks - looking into creating a freeware BJ simulation project. I'd like to discuss a few issues about this with the owner or administrator of this board. Can anyone pls tell me if that is Norm?

Also, it seems to me that the person who posts under the ID of "Norm" is Norman Watternberger and that he is the person who is the owner and developer of the CVCX software. If that is correct, I'd like to ask if it might be possible for me to send him a private message?

Thank you.

I'm guessing that Norm would probably view a freeware project to create a BJ simulation as competition for his products. I'd like to ask if he might see any way that both may co-exist without necessarily seeing the other as an adversary?
    Last edited by Skyler62; 03-17-2017 at 03:38 AM.