See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What book would you buy next?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Hasn't been out of print for many many years. There are two books. One goes for several thousand if you can find it. The author decided it was more valuable to keep the secrets than market them. Only so many were printed.
    Wow that's depressing. I really wanted to read it.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by tjr5259 View Post
    Wow that's depressing. I really wanted to read it.
    There is a copy of the original one with less info in the special collections room at UNLV library, you do not have to be a student to read it, you cannot check it out, you do have to sign in. I spent a day reading most of it and taking notes a while back back after I moved to town.

Quote Originally Posted by mcallister3200 View Post
    There is a copy of the original one with less info in the special collections room at UNLV library, you do not have to be a student to read it, you cannot check it out, you do have to sign in. I spent a day reading most of it and taking notes a while back back after I moved to town.
    Thanks for the info. If I'm ever out that way I will definitely check it out.

Exhibit CAA is my favorite reading material, hands down. Grosjean is a brilliant fellow. Really interested in Blackjack Blueprint though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123