This is a weird question but I feel like a have to ask. I've been out here in Vegas for about 2 weeks hafly because I like to record acoustic guitar tracks in big hotel rooms. But now I'm realizing how many AP's I'm competing with when I'm out here especially local AP's on Super Bowl weekend. I was offered $100 for my seat while i was working as a relay the other AP didn't know what i was doing and didn't realize I was also an AP. Then the offer went up to $500 when they found out what I was doing but i wasn't going to move so he just stood there waiting to take my seat with chips behind me trying to take my seat. After the AP finally realized what I was doing it got pretty weird.

Then after telling the dealer to put out a spacer on my spot for I can use the restroom. The AP followed me and asked me if I wanted to join bankrolls and team up. I acted like i diden't know what he was talking about but he left me his card from his local sales job.

What is everyone's experience with local Vegas AP's in this situation. Most of the AP's I've met locally so far brag to me on how long they've been doing it and how've they all coincidentally have played with James Grossjean.

I'd like to play with a bigger a bankroll and bigger team but I don't want to be hustled either. The guys I met last night seemed like the real deal offering me that much money for a spot seemed crazy but not from an EV standpoint for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk