I am confused about how to set up Wonging. I'm using 94 Basic Hi Lo; Sweet 16 & Fab 4; dealer peeks 10/A. 5/6 decks H17 DAS RSA $25 min bet 1-12 spread. I'm doing 50 million rounds for the sake of getting a quick answer at the moment.

In CVCX, I wanted to set Backcounting to -1, but I guess I had only set -1 as the lowest count tracked. So I set Backcounting to 0 instead. I see that my win/hour will go from $49 to $42 after setting Backcounting to 0. This doesn't make sense to me. If I am sitting out on -EV rounds, shouldn't my win/hour go up?

Next I noticed the Departure adj. box. If I set this to 0, my win/hour sky rockets to $79. So would this be the equivalent of Wonging out at TC <= 0? I'm not understanding the difference between the Backcounting and Departure adj. buttons.

Lastly, I tried out the Wonging button (created a new sim). I Wong In at the shuffle, Wong Out at TC <= -1, and forced shuffle on exit. From my understanding, checking the box to 'force shuffle on exit' means that I leave my current table and I immediately join another table that is just starting a shuffle. Is that correct? My Wonging button is now flashing, is that okay?

Test2Wonging.jpg

My win/hour is now $75 using the Wonging button.

Please let me know if I am using CVCX wrong and any advice on how I can sim Wonging better is greatly appreciated. I also have CVData (but I haven't really used it yet)