I am currently involved in a 2 person team with a fixed bankroll of $15,000. We were lucky enough to have a friend who wanted to get involved in any way possible and decided to invest $5000 with a 15% return rate on his investment. I agreed, with the conditions that once I reached my EV for 100 hours of play I would pay him. So, I improvised and wrote out all the conditions in our team manual including that there is a risk that his investment could be lost. Luckily, everything went according to plan in our trip and we paid him in less than 3 weeks. Now, he wants to invest $10,000 with another 15%. But, it got me thinking maybe I might be missing a variable here and I could be shooting my self in the foot or vice versa ripping him off unknowingly . I added up the extra EV I would gain from the investment and subtracted by 10% and proposed that we split the extra EV from the investment in three instead of the 15%. Ive heard of many different ways of paying off investors by using CE but I haven't found much on our particular issue.