See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Flu

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Many thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    5. I'm glad that given prior forum administrative decisions we don't have to endure a rant about vaccination conspiracies.
    A vaccination turned me into a newt.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    ... but you got better

Blog Entries

You got something against newts? Newts are salamanders.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

So how do I get turned into a HCer?

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Follow your own advice and fast 24 hours every day for the next 3 months. You will never get sick again. There is another site for whacko conspiracy nuts that you would fit in great at. Exactly how could fasting rid your body of bacteria? If it could those who fast would be very unhealthy because there are lots bacteria your body needs to be healthy. I suggest you educate yourself in order not to show your ignorance when posting. Thousands of types of bacteria are welcome foreign agents in your body to keep it healthy. Your skin requires bacteria to be healthy. Your digestive track is mostly run by bacteria. There are actually 10 times more bacteria cells in the human body than human cells. We are talking trillions of bacteria cells in your body. The perform vital functions in a complex ecosystem that is the human body. Try learning something before you embarrass yourself again. If you got rid of the bacteria in your body you would be very unhealthy and probably die.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...otects-health/
    You've got a lot to learn Tthree. I believe ZK is right! Do your research on intermittent fasting. I believe that's what he's talking about! It's been done for thousands of years when food was scarce and the new industrial age with much food available has ruined our bodies because we are always eating! Eating all the time is not good for the body. Please read

All you need to know about the guys teaching ZK is how little they know about the bacteria and all the other stuff he said. My link is not a link to some whacko site that is trying to sell you something. It is to Scientific American. I must admit they dumbed down their product to appeal to more but initially not many could understand the articles. They were just too technical and only the really well educated in science could follow them. His guru has a fasting regimen getting rid of all the bacteria in your body. You have 10 times more bacteria cells in your body than human cells. The bacteria themselves and their genome perform vital functions for our body that it can't do for itself. The idea that a fasting regimen would get rid of so much bacteria just shows ignorance and gullibility. The fact that these gurus don't understand the necessity of having the bacteria shows their lack of knowledge. One of the problems with taking antibiotics is they kill vital bacterial as well as the infection. A good doctor would give you probiotics to reseed vital bacteria through the treatment. Many of the side affects of antibiotics are simply caused because they kill good bacteria as well as the infectious bacteria.

Perhaps you missed the fun poked at 24 hour fasting daily which was the extreme of the range ZK suggested. Think about it. Fasting 24 hours a daily? I guess the new math they teach today can have people not get this. A young body can take a lot of stress but that stress you were under in your younger days comes back to bite you when you get older. There are minerals you can take to cleanse you system of toxins. Stressful fasting isn't required to accomplish this. I know many people that medicine had given up on but after a mineral cleansing the drugs that didn't work became effective.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    So how do I get turned into a HCer?
    Practice.

Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 - 8/23/10... “Life’s most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?” — Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    All you need to know about the guys teaching ZK is how little they know about the bacteria and all the other stuff he said. My link is not a link to some whacko site that is trying to sell you something. It is to Scientific American. I must admit they dumbed down their product to appeal to more but initially not many could understand the articles. They were just too technical and only the really well educated in science could follow them. His guru has a fasting regimen getting rid of all the bacteria in your body. You have 10 times more bacteria cells in your body than human cells. The bacteria themselves and their genome perform vital functions for our body that it can't do for itself. The idea that a fasting regimen would get rid of so much bacteria just shows ignorance and gullibility. The fact that these gurus don't understand the necessity of having the bacteria shows their lack of knowledge. One of the problems with taking antibiotics is they kill vital bacterial as well as the infection. A good doctor would give you probiotics to reseed vital bacteria through the treatment. Many of the side affects of antibiotics are simply caused because they kill good bacteria as well as the infectious bacteria.

Perhaps you missed the fun poked at 24 hour fasting daily which was the extreme of the range ZK suggested. Think about it. Fasting 24 hours a daily? I guess the new math they teach today can have people not get this. A young body can take a lot of stress but that stress you were under in your younger days comes back to bite you when you get older. There are minerals you can take to cleanse you system of toxins. Stressful fasting isn't required to accomplish this. I know many people that medicine had given up on but after a mineral cleansing the drugs that didn't work became effective.
    Fair enough tthree, I agree with you! But from reading about the fasting, its not about getting rid of all the bacteria. I beleeve you misunderstand ZK, fasting won't rid all bacteria from body, it is a detoxy for your body, detoxy is very different then eliminating all bacteria! Fastimg is very healthy and is rexommended by many doctors if you do your research

Blog Entries

Fasting once a week or two is fine. Fasting in lieu of vaccinating is just plain stupid. Believing that the entire medical health system is a conspiracy is ....

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Practice.
    I thought that was the way to get to Carnegie Hall...

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    ... but you got better
    You got something against newts? Newts are salamanders.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYO0joolR0

Diver, excellent post.
    “One man’s remorse is another man’s reminiscence.” Ogden Nash

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I thought that was the way to get to Carnegie Hall...
    That too 111.gif

Aslan 11/1/90 - 6/15/10 Stormy 1/22/95 - 8/23/10... “Life’s most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?” — Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast