Quote Originally Posted by MJGolf View Post
Don't even go there guys. Be reasonable. Odds are that there is a cartoon or pic of a gun with a "slash" through it. Reflecting no guns allowed on premises. Do you really want to argue this ticket with a cop? I doubt anyone is actually "confused" or mislead by what they mean. And I live in a very liberal jurisdiction regarding the carrying of weapons. You do have to have a license to carry (concealed or open) which means that you had to take a class AND in the class they inform you of the rules on firearms and where they are permitted. Don't be nonsensical.
The "good catch" was my inept use of language to describe what I was trying to say. No doubt the sign on the door is clear as glass, and yes, I'm pretty sure there is a gun with slash through it. haha Don't worry, even if it were poorly worded, I would not take that to mean I had therefore a license to carry in that establishment. We would all know what it meant to say. I am a little surprised, and a bit embarrassed, though, that you thought either of us might be that stupid.