Quote Originally Posted by MidwestTom View Post
<snip>If everyone wants good BJ games to last forever then why would you want to expand the knowledge of your colleagues on this site?<snip>
MidwestTom,

Pardon me for abridging your post, but I wanted to address this one question. Over the years I believe I have helped many posters on this and other sites, both in "public" and in "private". Do I do this because I am altruistic? Well, maybe a little ;-)

On the other hand, I have received some extremely valuable information about game conditions, promotions, tolerance levels, etc., that I would not have discovered on my own. Networking has also led to invitations to private boards where even more valuable information is exchanged. How do you think I came to receive these benefits?

Of course, in absolute numbers very few of the players I've assisted have actually reciprocated with valuable information, but you never know who will turn out to have that nugget of gold.

I've made some good friends in the blackjack world, and I've made a few dollars from another site thanks to my posts ;-)

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand