Thread: Sharky's NFL play of the week

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Most of the time they run a lot but sometimes they just start the game throwing for whatever reason. If it works great for them they have a lead to sift to the run with but in the 3 games it didn't they hardly ran the entire game on a run pass percentage basis. Like I have been saying the run production is not the issue in these games but becoming to 1 dimensional is. Tey can't prematurely decide they must go with a pass happy attack because of the score. DAL, KC and SEA all stick with the run being a key part of a balanced attack even when way behind.
    I think you may be right about BAL and its game plan. They started out passing which resulted in three 3-and-outs. Fell behind early 0-10

But what is surprising is the early ineptitude of QB Fitz and Luck. But only IND is behind at this point, and only by 5 points. Still, NOT the dominating performance I expected from HOU & IND. STL is whipping WAS, though!

I don't have enough time for the 4 PM games. I will probably pass on all of them.

Update: It's now KC-2.5 vs KC+1.5. I guess the ARZ injury news may have filtered through. Pick STL-2.5 vs ARZ (at STL) for TNF. It's also SEA-1.5 from SEA+1.5. No plays in 4 PM games.
    Last edited by Math Demon; 12-07-2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: 4 PM games
    To NFL newbies: Please perform your own analysis. Confirm any stats presented. Draw your own conclusions.

Handicapping is EXTREMELY hard! All statistical evidence (and game insights) may indicate strongly a specific outcome, winner, or continuing trend; but a turn-over, a missed field goal, an erroneous call, a key injury, etc. can easily change the outcome, the margins, and/or the totals. Division rivalry games and games with playoff implications are highly unpredictable.