Quote Originally Posted by Math Demon View Post

Which team?
The Cowboys.

Should we bet WAS + 9 (vs. PHI)??

Short Answer, don't bet it, though Philly will win.

Long Answer, with RG3 back at QB in an offense more "manageable" for his skill sets, their offense can actually move the ball. I don't expect them to be competitive with the Eagles, but spotting Washington 9 points at home on a "short" week, I wouldn't feel too confident, and its not that I don't feel Philly is a great team or anything, I think they are one of the best the NFC has to offer, but they are likely going to be missing out on the playoffs this year and that's got to be on their minds a little.

I"d say there's about a 70% chance that Philly takes care of business on the road against Washington, and about a 55% chance that they cover on the road against Washington. There's just too much "up in the air" right now with both teams to really lock this one down. If it were New England, Indy, Green Bay, hell, even KC, Seattle, Buffalo, or Miami, I'd have taken that bet. But Philly and Washington with historical trends favoring Washington in this game?

I wouldn't bet it, despite my numbers saying there's a decent chance at a cover.