Winnie: Deck estimation and tc calculation are important as well. Counting is easy, can you sit first base and make good playing decisions without feeling pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
If you're doing a physical deck in 21 seconds, you've got me crushed in that regard and are well ahead of the curve. I don't believe most guys on here can count a deck down that fast physically. My average speed is around 25-26 seconds, and I feel like I'm on top of the world at that pace.

You're going to do just fine with that kind of speed.
I'd say most are in the 20 +/- 2s range. Counting really is the easy part. Give me 10 minutes practice and I believe I could do almost every count in <25 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
Its what we are all here for. 2 or 3 months ago I was the new guy on the block, and now these guys have given me some of the best advice you could ever wish for, and its quickly molding me into a capable player. You will too if you practice hard enough and keep up the good work!
I read these forums, I have a decent understanding of almost everything I see. I am still a new guy though. There is so much I don't know about that is likely never to be discussed on open forum. I think of the forums as high school. I'm going to have to work hard and spend resources to get through college, and once I've proven myself I might be able to make it in graduate school.