Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
Go easy on ZK. His stock fell 2.33% today to complete a month of steady decline. It hit a months high of .46 a month ago and closed at .336 today. He lost 27% of his net portfolio in the last month so give him some slack.
Oh trust me, I noticed when I sold at .37 after buying at .38 a day after the call, read into some deeeeeep articles about ELTP's financials and got out quickly. Cost me a little bit because I held it for about a week before I got to the bottom of their outlook to figure out that the stacks was going to fall pretty steadily, likely back into the mid 20's before rebounding at the end of August. If what I worked out comes to fruition, I should be able to pump and dump for about a 75% gain over the course of a few weeks in late August/September.

Speaking of stocks, I took a huge, huge, HUGE gamble this month after I got out of ZK's pump and dumper, after ZipRealty agreed to a deal with Realogy Holdings, I did some digging. I sat there and was like, "hmm" and read a bit about the acquisition and why it was smart for Realogy to buy out Zip. As it turns out a few articles and studies had come out within the last few years referencing companies like Zip, and how home buyers are turning to Comparison type sites and Mobile platforms for home buying at a much higher rate than most brick and mortar adaptations in comparable markets. Lightbulb went on in my head. I thought back to when my Best Friend recently moved to California and tried to remember some of the sites we used to check housing out and whatnot. Instantly remembered that Zillow was the one he used. I cross referenced some articles and found a second name, Trulia. In that Trulia article, there was a mention about the Zip purchase by Realogy, and the mentioning of Trulia was more of a guess about an acquisition, where the guy ended up being wrong, then extrapolated. His error, however, hit another lighbulb. So I decided to invest a very small portion of my cash pools from my recent portfolio sale of ELTP, into both Zillow and Trulia, hoping that this Realogy move would either echo the Mobile/Social Media/Search Engine Market and set off a chain of larger Realtor companies going after Online/Mobile shares, or that it would just kick up and multiple Acquisition storm on Realogy's part.

As fate would have it, not only did none of that happen, but the two companies I bought into (being the one I used personally, and then one I took a hunch on from the article) went public yesterday or today about a quasi-acquisition/merger thing where Trulia keeps website and all essential functions and goes under the umbrella of Zillow.

Go take a look at the stack prices from July 18th until July 28th.