Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mostly a good article about finance, I liked it...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Uh ohh exoter needs pics of my ex gf now LOL. Are you gonna call her a stock market 'game' as well? Or are you going to call her an imaginary girl?
    She is an imaginary GF now. That is what ex means. I guess you were just too smart for her.

Please quote me when I have lied and said half baked truths?
    You have no knowledge of medicine or biology but speak as if you do. You may or may not believe the incorrect things which decides if it is a lie but you don't catch cancer. It is not contagious. All creatures arise from their regeneration period and stretch, relieve themselves and then seek food and eventually get a drink. You must be a city boy to believe the stupid things you believe.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Uh ohh exoter needs pics of my ex gf now LOL. Are you gonna call her a stock market 'game' as well? Or are you going to call her an imaginary girl?
    Ex gf? More like "in my head" girlfriend who was just a friend, as I'm sure absolutely no girl on earth could stand you, but then, that's just the "vibe" you give off to this forum. You literally come off as someone who absolutely nobody could get along with because you are so disagreeable lol. You want pics of my exes/current though? I'm sure it'll make you stop posting for a while :P

AMEN, he sees what he wants to see and when the truth hurts he tries to avoid it and act like im attacking someone or saying some gibberish.
    When have I ever avoided any "truth" on this forum? Unless it is some under qualified, trumped up "truth" with little proof behind it, spewed out of your mouth. And you do attack people, I've watched you attack KJ and T3, and Moses, and countless others. Believe it or not ZK, even though you're defending yourself most of the time, you're still attacking others whose intentions aren't always and rarely are, to be aggressive to you. Usually you are just misguided or slightly delusional and those of us on the forum are trying to help you out, and you try to bite at the hand that feeds. Most of us, at this point, have given up trying to help you with anything.

Please quote me when I have lied and said half baked truths? You've come to this forum about two months ago and start arguing with me like you are entitled to some type of respect. Who the hell are you ? You just come here and act like you've been here before. You do realize you have started every single argument with me and all I have done is defend myself? And now Im some type of liar spreading false info and have no credibiilty? LOL. If anyone believes you, its quite sad what this forum has become. When I first mentioned my stock, I was trying to help an OP with good intent and you completely jumped all over it and started arguing with me in every thread and have even brought up the topic numerous times just to rattle me. You then accuse me that Im lying aboutmy portfolio and asked for pictures and when presented with pictures, you then go ahead and say it's a stock market 'game'? Seriously? But im the bad guy right? I'm the liar and personal attacker? And now you are vouching for everone to put me on ignore? I hope the people who actually listen to you, do put me on ignore, because I rather not communicate with any of those people who follow your advice, because up to the point you joined the forum I have helped many people with questions about blackjack.

It's funny, the things you accuse me of, ie. personal attacks, theories, lies, hype thinking im always right, are the same things you show on this forum every single day. All the nutrition info I have put up, please find some facts to prove me wrong on that topic. All the stock talk as well that you mention about penny stocks is the biggest stereotype and you are the one spreading lies. Yes most of them fail, but how can you say ery single one of them is a pump and dump when it's been show clearly in the past many companies have came from the pennies on the OTC and hit it big and went on the NASDAQ, let me know if you need a list. Personal attacks? How many personal attacks have you done towards me? And how mny have i done? You think I make personal attacks but all it is is an opinion on whatever matter im writing about and because you dont agree with it, you start attacking me saying im wrong, when I have never even attacked anyone LOL. If I have made any attacks on this forum it was all after being attacked first or provoked first.
    Why shouldn't I command some kind of respect around here, even if I've only been here for 3 months? I'm a human being am I not?

As for your stock portfolio game, you claimed it was TD ameritrade, but it is missing the watermark "TD" on every..........single..............page........... ..on........the...........app. Your screenshot shows it is missing. On top of that, you've misquoted your buy in (didn't match the historic date/price charts) your "average" stock prices. Basically anytime you talk about blackjack, you're attacking someone or telling them how they should change their system up and go with yours because yours is the best and theirs sucks and will cost them money, when you barely play, if at all. I've played more this year than you have in your entire life, ZK. And then to watch you go and bash KJ who I look up to and who does more on this forum than most, just irritates me, and then to challenge guys like T3 and Moses? Really? Those three individuals whether we get along or not, are some of the best posters on this site, and it seems you have nothing but contempt for them.

And how are you seriously going to sit here and say I started every one of them? Go back to our very first argument, about the stock market. You say I started it, but I merely corrected your erroneous and misguided statements. I wasn't arguing with you, I was fixing your errors and giving the OP a MUCH better view of the market from someone who puts in 20-25 hours a week doing this. But you with your inability to be wrong and others be right, had to start and argument with me about ELTP specifically. That was you, bud, not me. You've also come into quite a few threads where I'm talking to others about the finer arts of this game that we play, and you criticize me for my play, but you admittedly do not play, basically at all. You act like you're all high and mighty over there saving up your 100k bankroll, working two jobs, and not selling out ELTP, of which you would have had nearly 100k if you'd listened to my advice. Playing, by your own admission, maybe 150-200 hours a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    She is an imaginary GF now. That is what ex means. I guess you were just too smart for her.
    T3 gets me, sometimes.

You have no knowledge of medicine or biology but speak as if you do. You may or may not believe the incorrect things which decides if it is a lie but you don't catch cancer. It is not contagious. All creatures arise from their regeneration period and stretch, relieve themselves and then seek food and eventually get a drink. You must be a city boy to believe the stupid things you believe.
    T3, I take offense to that. I'm a city boy and I'm not nearly as "conspiracy theory" as ZK is. He must be from the big cities of the north east.

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Cancers cant be caused by infections? Really? Here you go

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/12/3/237s.full

Glad I could clear up some misinformation once again. Let me know what else you need, maybe it's time to hit up those biology books buddy

Oh by the way, im still waiting for anyone to find me a controlled study on fasting being bad for you and breakfast being good for you. Still waiting guys. I mean Ive been accused of lies and half baked truths, right? Still waiting. Oh if you need help, ask some of your 'doctors' for a study and present it to me, let me know if they ever find one, ill be waiting from now until I die. I would hate to be spreading 'lies' all over this forum as people have accused me of.

Once the nutrition 'lies' have then becomes truths and facts, we can then discuss how ELTP is up 200% YTD and 500% for the last 12 months and consolidating nicely. So much for a pump and dump huh? 12 months of 500% returns? Glad I can clear up those 'lies' that Im spreading around right? Oh wait, just truths I speak.

Exoter is the cancer to this forum and is a fanboy of KJ, Tthree and Tarzan, you guys should probably buy a shirt for him, it would be nice for all the misguided support he gives you.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 08-07-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Thread closed. ZenKingG's suspension extended.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
    T3, I take offense to that. I'm a city boy and I'm not nearly as "conspiracy theory" as ZK is. He must be from the big cities of the north east.
    And yet you don't see the offense in that statement? Come on guys -- play nice.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345