Thread: East Coast players

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

East Coast players

Who wants to team up? Contact me.

You don't really seem like a team player. At least all your stubbornness and argumentative nature seem to indicate that is very likely. I guess as a team leader you might cut it but I would want to team up with someone that is teachable. You haven't shown the ability to learn anything from some very well informed posters.

Banned or Suspended

Online i tend to be a little different then in person. I rage more online lol. Others who have met me from this forum can vouch for me. Besides my arguments are not on the basis of blackjack for the most part and when it is, it's very little issues being discussed.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 07-14-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    You don't really seem like a team player. At least all your stubbornness and argumentative nature seem to indicate that is very likely. I guess as a team leader you might cut it but I would want to team up with someone that is teachable. You haven't shown the ability to learn anything from some very well informed posters.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKinG View Post
    Online i tend to be a little different then in person. I rage more online lol. Others who have met me from this forum can vouch for me. Besides my arguments are not on the basis of blackjack for the most part and when it is, it's very little issues being discussed.
    I think that settles well with Tthree's point though. I've watched you butt heads with KJ who is just a fountain of great wisdom, I've watched you butt heads with T3, who despite his contrarian stance to my accounting nature lately, is probably one of the few go-to guys on this forum for solid numbers. And for some awful reason, I keep trying to give out some helpful stock advice to you, despite your stubborn and unwillingness to listen or reason, while being (from the sounds of it) much "newer" to the market than myself and some of the others who all basically agreed unanimously about our opinions.

That being said, I'm sure you are much different in real life, I'm sure you're very opinionated still, but I'm sure you carry a very high energy and enthusiasm with you, as you seem to on the forums. My biggest fear, personally, is that you might be too stubborn to let go of your personal opinion of your play, and truly analyze it when you make a bad call, accept it, fix it, and move on. You strike me as the type of guy who might make 1 error that truly costs you, and you stay convinced that you made the right move, despite what you know to be true. That's the only thing that would drive me against joining you.

If I didn't feel there's enough evidence on this forum and BJ21 to prove that, I'd probably join you (if you were near me) and we'd likely end up getting along pretty famously .

I question this thread though, sounds like you're lacking a bankroll or you're just bored. If option 1, sell out Elite and start counting IMO.

Define east coast. Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, or Southeast (Fla. MS. La.) or a super high intensity traveling gig.

Banned or Suspended

Northeast

Online, reality. What's the difference?