See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Strategy at Crowded Table

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Strategy at Crowded Table

When you have just crowded table to play, would you like to sleep at home or go ahead to play ? Table condition is for sure too bad, better to avoid. But, is it better to play than sleep at home ? EV would be same as head up play ?? Results would be different ??
    Reason for this question is because I experienced very bad results many times. At high counts, when I raised bet, just crappy cards fell down to me, counts drop to zero to negative after ONE round. So, I tried to avoid crowded table or time zone. It made me lack of work hours.
    I wanna know what APs think about this situation.
    For example, spread less aggressively to avoid big damage, such as 1-8 instead of 1-15 or just flat bet even at high counts....
    Last edited by greg16394; 07-19-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added a line.