Sorry I have horrible grammar, I have been playing around with counting only the aces and 10 value cards and subtracting them from the grand total of the number of decks, what I mean is 24 x 6 or 2 or 4 you know I mean I then estimate the size of the deck left in the shoe if the deck high value I tend to adjust my basic strategy to hit less and try to get dealer bust I also use a martingale betting strategy that I raise the unit value so instead of play 5 and doubling I bet 15 and double if it's low I start to flat bet or sit out I carry a 1000 bankroll when I go I'm not gonna say I don't loose the bankroll but I will say I play everyday and when I win 350 I get up go home or I go home when only the 1000 is gone not what I won that day I have had more winning days than loosening in any given week and I made nice money last month and the month before that I just wanna see what the difference is between what I'm doing versus a card count with penetration cardhow would you get a true count basically the same educated guess

What are the problems with this way of playing