Hi all,

I've been on an 18 month hiatus from the message boards......but just like the prodigal son....I've returned home. I'm still a "part-time" AP with a full-time job. My work schedule allows me time to AP in spring and summer but not so much in the fall and winter. I've been picking up my game again recently (since February) and knocking the rust off. I got on this board today to read up on some east coast conditions updates; only to find that the community has created a subscription service for the private boards......Kudos Norm! I felt this was needed to keep out the spies and trolls. One of the reasons I stopped posting a year and a half ago was because I believed that I was outed by at least one store because I posted too much info on message boards. My own fault for sure......but with a private message board I think this is less likely. I did shell out the measly $36 for the 1 yr subscription service so I will be entering once I get "activated".

It's good to see that many/most of the original founders/old timers are still here.....Norm, KJ, BookerPA, 21forme, AP360, Blackjackomaha, ICountNTrack, Lonesome Gamblor, Metronome, Tarzan, ZenMaster Flash, Solo Player, TThree, etc.

I hope everyone has enjoyed positive EV since we last spoke!:

Jay