Greetings to everyone!

I just subscribed to Don?s Domain. I live in Eastern Europe and mostly play in this region (sorry if my English is not perfect). I am a GC member at bj21 for about two years and have participated at free ?Outside USA? board for about three years. During these years at ?Outside USA? board I have met dozens of advantage players; many of them later became my friends in real life. Unfortunately free boards at that site are shut down now. I hope that a free ?International Scene? forum at this website will become a good alternative.

Unfortunately, it seems that during the last week or so the whole BJ community has only two topics to discuss ? shutting down free pages at bj21 and so-called ?Karel?s case?. Regarding the latter, I already expressed my opinion at bj21. Just in few words I was completely on Karel?s side. On the other hand it is also possible that I do not possess all the necessary information. To close the subject once and forever, it would be great to hear comments from the hosts of this website, particularly from Don.

And one more question to the administration of this website ? how do I obtain a ?bypass moderation? status at free boards? It seems that my messages are being delayed for 3 ? 4 hours.

Regards,
Orson