So I officially hate most laptop websites now. You'd think that something as critical as processor speed and battery life would be included in every product description. It amazes me that people buy computers online without knowing even these simple things about what they're buying.

So after spending way too much time trying to find what I was after (I looked at Dell, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Acer, HP/Compaq, NEC, etc), I still have no idea if what I want exists. The only decent sites were Toshiba and Fujitsu, the latter being the easiest to navigate - and they didn't have it. So here's my question:

Does anyone know if there any laptops out there that have the following specs:
Processor Speed >= 3.0Ghz
Memory >= 1 MB
Battery Life (Including Extended/2nd bay batteries): >= 6 hours
Extras: S-Video out, <=15" (preferably smaller), internal wireless card, internal CD-RW/DVD
Price: It depends on what else it has and if it even exists. The closest computers I found were about $1,800. One had a slower processor (2 GHz - Fujitsu) and the other had a short battery life (2 Hrs - Toshiba).

I'd get a gaming computer but it turns out their battery lives suck - the Dell one with the skull is pretty cool - but I'm not ready to spend $5,000 (fully loaded - I checked for fun) on an amazingly fast laptop with only 1 hour of battery life.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions - even if it's just a place to look with decent search filters. (I tried Yahoo, Froogle and Amazon, as well as product comparisons and reviews, all to no avail).

Sincerely,
MGP