Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BK: Good Question?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bert Nommel

Bert Nommel: Re: Tip for TC conversion?

BK,

TC = RC / #remaining decks

Suppose you Insurance index is 3 and there is 2.5 decks left. You'r running count is 8.

8/2.5 = 3.2, so you take insurance.

Another way is: TC x #remaing decks = RC

Since when the TC = index you make the strategy deviation:

Index x #remaing decks = RC

So, 3 x 2.5 = 7.5

Since your running count is greater than 7.5 you take insurance.

In summary, multiply your Index for the play by #remaing decks. This gives you the RC needed to make the strategy deviation.

One more example. You have 12 and dealer has 6 up. Suppose your index for this is -8. The RC is -15. There is 1.75 decks left to be dealt.

1.75 x -8 = -14

Since -15, the running count is less than -14 you hit.

Bert

T-Hopper

T-Hopper: Re: Good Question?

> Hi,

> Anyway my question is, should I switch to a
    > new system such as the K-O Preferred system
    > or is that a crappy one?

K-O Preferred is a good system, but it is based on an overly conservative basic strategy. See my page below for some comparisons between different versions of K-O other counts. My T-H series of systems share the same point count values as K-O, and the Bushido count is also similar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12