See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Playing BJ AS A Business....revere

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Playing BJ AS A Business....revere

I am very interested in knowing if anyone here (besides yours truly) uses the antiquated strategy/indice's that comes with Revere's "Plus-Minus" Strategy - aka hi-lo - which is on page 93 of "Playing Blackjack As A Business"?...I use it, and I also relentlessly use the simple strategy he suggests using for same, which uses just one indice. S H +1> (Stand if the C is +1 or more, otherwise Hit).... D H +1>, P H +1>, P S +1>; these strategy charts are on pages 31, 98, and 99 of "Playing Blackjack As A Business"....I've had great success with the above playing pitch SD and DD. 65% pen, h17, doa on DD but just 10 & 11 on SD. No das and no surrender. Insure @ +2 SD, +3 DD....I bet 2 units @ TC +3 on DD, and +2 on SD...I then parlay the 4 units on a win if the C holds up. And if I win that and the C is still good, I add 1 more unit to the 4 for a 5 unit max bet...If I win the 5 units and the C is still good I continue betting the 5 units until otherwise, at which point I then start all over. After playing for many years here in my home town, I have never been BO'd. Possibly because I use this simple strategy instead of the heat generating Ill 18 that the eis all know?... But I do rat-hole and never cash in after a play, only on a following day on a different shift. I also never play during shift changes. And I religiously spread to different shifts/different days/different joints.....I have no way to sim this strategy and am all ears to any and all input on the above....Many thanks beforehand.....ronster

107 views and not one reply?....I don't get it!.....ronster

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Simplify your question. Less abbreviation, clarify rules, make it easier to read. I didnt finish reading post 1, but read post 2 in its entirety - it was easy to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    107 views and not one reply?....I don't get it!.....ronster
    You've asked the same question twice and I've answered it more than I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Simplify your question. Less abbreviation, clarify rules, make it easier to read. I didnt finish reading post 1, but read post 2 in its entirety - it was easy to read.
    Right. Hit enter once in a while, too.

I stand corrected....I thought it was a very straight forward, detailed and lucid question. I still do, but obviously you folks don't so I will no longer annoy you...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    I stand corrected....I thought it was a very straight forward, detailed and lucid question. I still do, but obviously you folks don't so I will no longer annoy you...
    Its not a matter of either annoying us, or annoying the shit out of us - neither scenario applies. Your question was neither straight forward or lucid. I’m sure there are several who would answer if it was simpler to comprehend, but I for one, am not prepared to spend the time to figure out what it is you want. Granted, I lack patience, buts that just the way it is.