See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Comments to other APs who appraoch "your" table?

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Of course he gets “away with it”.

He is self confessed to poor spreads, bad ramping, frightened to put the money out, ignores or does not know correct index play, avoids the correct play as in doubles and splits if it means putting more max bets on the table, leaves high count shoes in case it erodes profits - plus I’m sure they’re are also second class habits as part of his playing arsenal.

I now wait, with baited breath, for your defence of the irrational and substandard Zeeish behaviours.
    Bosox, I see you cherry picked the responses Freightman made in this thread. In an effort to be transparent, I thought I’d include another one of Freightman’s posts.

It’s basically an all out attack on Zee, which had nothing to do with the central point Zee was trying to make. Do you find this acceptable?

Freightman then ridicules me by saying I have “irrational and substandard Zeeish behaviors.”
    Do you find this acceptable?

Bosox, in one of your posts you said Freightman was “KIND” in his response to me. Your definition of “kind” must be different than the average Joe since all I’ve seen is ridicule and sacrasim when Freightman replies to me.

Since I’ve been on this forum, I have observed some members that like to constantly ridicule others no matter what they say. I guess you’re implying for me to be in the inner circle of this click, I should follow their lead. If you want to be part of that click, then go for it. As for me, I want no part of it.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Old, but not dead View Post
    Not sure who the journeyman baters are.....seems like everyone is a master bater here
    Don has already corrected me on bater - that’s “master baiter”

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbs6582 View Post

Bosox, in one of your posts you said Freightman was “KIND” in his response to me. Your definition of “kind” must be different than the average Joe since all I’ve seen is ridicule and sacrasim when Freightman replies to me.
    You’re deserving of ridicule and sarcasm. Of course, if you feel that I’m soft shoeing, I can certainly add disdain, mockery and complete disrespect to the equation. Certainly, you’re deserving of this negativity.

You seem to be off on your game. Perhaps it’s time for you to withdraw to your private facilities and self gratify.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You’re deserving of ridicule and sarcasm. Of course, if you feel that I’m soft shoeing, I can certainly add disdain, mockery and complete disrespect to the equation. Certainly, you’re deserving of this negativity.
    Freightman, then you need to explain that to your buddy, Bosox. Because he seems to think you are “KIND” when you reply to my posts. I typed KIND in capital letters since this is how Bosox typed it. I’m assuming he did it for emphasis.

Dbs, you read that wrong I was referring to Freighters description of Zee's game.

In the below reply to Dbs:

Dbs, now that is very KIND in regards to you.
    Last edited by BoSox; 06-12-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Freightman, then you need to explain that to your buddy, Bosox. Because he seems to think you are “KIND” when you reply to my posts. .
    Of course I’m KIND. Would you expect anything less!

You’re getting awfully sensitive lately.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Dbs, you read that wrong I was referring to Freighters description of Zee's game.
    Bosox, that makes even less sense. Did you read the post Freightman made when he described Zee’s game? It was anything but KIND. You are either being scarastic or you have a strange idea of what being Kind means.

Bosox, that makes even less sense. Did you read the post Freightman made when he described Zee’s game? It was anything but KIND. You are either being scarastic or you have a strange idea of what being Kind means.
    He was being very, very kind.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It can’t be unkind to Zee. He has confessed to each and everyone of these transgressions, multiple times, over the course of several years.

Zee makes no bones about the fact that he is a substandard AP, that he is good enough to make a few bucks, and that he poses no threat to anyone.

You’re the guilty party for extolling Zee’s virtues as a superior player, putting him in the spotlight, which further exposes his weaknesses, promoting Zeeish ridicule. Shame on you!

Zee is certainly a far finer human being than you are. He doesn't pretend to be something he isn’t.

It can’t be unkind to Zee. He has confessed to each and everyone of these transgressions, multiple times, over the course of several years.

Zee makes no bones about the fact that he is a substandard AP, that he is good enough to make a few bucks, and that he poses no threat to anyone.

You’re the guilty party for extolling Zee’s virtues as a superior player, putting him in the spotlight, which further exposes his weaknesses, promoting Zeeish ridicule. Shame on you!

Zee is certainly a far finer human being than you are. He doesn't pretend to be something he isn’t.
    This is kind of fun. By the way, were you and Bosox ever a tag team westling duo? If you guys were, what were your names? I’ve watched some all star wrestling so I might remember you.

This is kind of fun. By the way, were you and Bosox ever a tag team westling duo? If you guys were, what were your names? I’ve watched some all star wrestling so I might remember you.
    I agree, it is fun, though I suspect your comment is contrived - like being caught in a pincer.

No, Bosox and I were never a tag team duo. Seems to me that you’re feeling like Strangler Steve De Salvo against Killer Kowalski and Sweet Daddy Siki.

I agree, it is fun, though I suspect your comment is contrived - like being caught in a pincer.

No, Bosox and I were never a tag team duo. Seems to me that you’re feeling like Strangler Steve De Salvo against Killer Kowalski and Sweet Daddy Siki.

Freightman, I will say that your level of comebacks are about 3 levels above Bosox. If you’re going to keep Bosox as your partner, you need to work with him on his material.

Freightman, I will say that your level of comebacks are about 3 levels above Bosox. If you’re going to keep Bosox as your partner, you need to work with him on his material.
    Don’t underestimate Bosox. He’s a grizzled old veteran.

Now, for an independent evaluation of today’s individual performances, I’ll consult The *******.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast