See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The best level one system $1000 contest

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Ever see the movie, "The Accountant" with Ben Affleck? That's what bjanalyst reminds me of.
    On the spectrum
    Lol. I agree. Everything is copy paste.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    There is something seriously wrong with you. You have no OFF switch. Just shut the fuck up, already.
    In MY opinion the best level one count is the KO for the shoe game with true count conversions which is what this post was all about.

Also Norm's suggested count is all theoretical as no one would use his strange suit recognized count so any analysis is hardly worth the effort.

But for theoretical purposes, if you really wanted find the correct answer, then do sims of Norm's suit recognized count to prove your point and see who is correct, me or Norm. That is the professional way to respond. But of course that would require work, brains and integrity, all of which you lack.

Since you are incapable of being professional or proving anything, instead you take the easy route and attack my character and swear at me. That is what cowards do, not professional.

Norm:
    Please close this post. This post has gotten out of control. I am being insulted and sworn at now and personally attacked which is uncalled for. Also nothing new of substance is being presented, just insults and swearing. So please close this post. Thanks.

Holy crap, BJAnalyst. You can go full blown hardcore AA89mTc5m7eXYZ4 and ... Have nothing to do with this thread. Your system doesn't have much to do with a level 1 count, and I'm still failing to see the practical application factor of it. I do have something to hide! My privacy to at least some extent. I've studied what I had to study, proven out what I felt obligated to prove out. Don Schlesinger once said to me that my system, as unique as it may be, and as easy as it may be for me to perform, this might not be the case for many people, most people even. My argument there was that in essence, T count is unique its practical application, envisioning where a pattern of numbers falls on a colorized chart, etc., and holy fuck those Chinese kids learn like 3000 Chinese characters by the time they're 4, so WTF?! Now, if the practical application of what I do is the equivalent of recalling an image in a coloring book, but it's too difficult for most people, where does that put you? The pain versus gain factor? Your system(s) is more like learning 54,678 Chinese characters, and how much gain past HiOpt2 do you get? How much bang for your buck? I have many thousands of hours at the table under my belt. I may have things to hide, but nothing to prove. Stop breaking balls, especially mine, and allow the thread to stay on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    I never said it was a fact that your count system was poorer than the HL, Red 7 and KO. That was not the fact I was talking about. That was a conclusion I drew from the lower CC of your counts which I did admit could be argued.

What I said were facts were

(1) The values of the CC for your counts, HL, Red 7 and KO and B2R7. I used the Excel function CORREL to get the betting CC for all of these various counts. The value of the CC for these various counts is the fact I was talking about.

(2) Gronbog's sims of KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c beat HO2 w ASC for all scenarios.

Those were the facts I was talking about

And I specifically said let the readers draw their own conclusions based on the success of the CC in over 20 simulations and the fact that there has yet to be a single situation where the CC increased and the SCORE decreased.

I want to further point out that Tarzan who had simulations run for his count for both no LS and LS, Tarzan chose to publish the results of his count only for the no LS case and to withhold publication of the simulation results of his LS run. It makes one wonder if Tarzan has something to hide.

I would like to contrast that with myself. I had Gronbog publish every single simulation he did for me and in every simulation when the CC increased the SCORE increased.

I have nothing to hide and I have been 100% transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Holy crap, BJAnalyst. You can go full blown hardcore AA89mTc5m7eXYZ4 and ... Have nothing to do with this thread. Your system doesn't have much to do with a level 1 count, and I'm still failing to see the practical application factor of it. I do have something to hide! My privacy to at least some extent. I've studied what I had to study, proven out what I felt obligated to prove out. Don Schlesinger once said to me that my system, as unique as it may be, and as easy as it may be for me to perform, this might not be the case for many people, most people even. My argument there was that in essence, T count is unique its practical application, envisioning where a pattern of numbers falls on a colorized chart, etc., and holy fuck those Chinese kids learn like 3000 Chinese characters by the time they're 4, so WTF?! Now, if the practical application of what I do is the equivalent of recalling an image in a coloring book, but it's too difficult for most people, where does that put you? The pain versus gain factor? Your system(s) is more like learning 54,678 Chinese characters, and how much gain past HiOpt2 do you get? How much bang for your buck? I have many thousands of hours at the table under my belt. I may have things to hide, but nothing to prove. Stt op breaking balls, especially mine, and allow the thread to stay on topic.
    I would really like Norm to close this post as it has gotten out of hand with insults and attacks.

The only reason I mentioned other counts was the to show that my CC worked for other counts so it should work for Norm's suit recognized level one count also. So in that respect it was pertinent to this post about level one counts.

If you want to discuss your Tarzan count further then please start a new post. The post was about the best level one count, not your Tarzan count.

FYI: For no LS Gronbog did sims of both your count and KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c. They basically tied. If I used 45m79c instead of 5m7c or if I added a third side count then my system would most likely have beaten yours. Also my count beat the HO2 w ASC for LS. Gronbog said he did LS sims of your count which you decided not to publish.

Norm:
    I would still like you to close this post. If Tarzan wants to discuss his count further, he can open a new post.
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 10-19-2020 at 02:58 PM.

You're the one who hijacked the thread to argue about your theories. Chill. I'm not interested in walls of text arguing about theories. Only actual sims of actual blackjack games matter in this thread. You're in the wrong thread.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by scroogemcduck View Post
    You're the one who hijacked the thread to argue about your theories. Chill. I'm not interested in walls of text arguing about theories. Only actual sims of actual blackjack games matter in this thread. You're in the wrong thread.
    I keep to your post to the topic of the best level one count and use the theory to show that MY conclusion is that Norm's count underperforms that HL and that the best level one count is KO.

And I said if you want to do sims go ahead. But I said say that my CC correctly predicted the sim results over 20 times.

If you are going to do sims say so now and I will ask Norm to keep this thread open.

Blog Entries

KO isn't even as good as REKO. Your thinking is 20 years old. Tag values have never been the be all and end all of BJ strategy.

In any case, mcduck is correct. You hijacked this thread with your boring, repetitive, absolutist, irrelevant essays.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    KO isn't even as good as REKO. Your thinking is 20 years old. Tag values have never been the be all and end all of BJ strategy.

In any case, mcduck is correct. You hijacked this thread with your boring, repetitive, absolutist, irrelevant essays.
    Norm please keep this thread open. I have two good reasons.

1. It’s the only way he will learn.
    2. He wants you to close it.

Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    It’s the only way he will learn.
    He's incapable of learning. Just look at how many people and how many times he's been asked to stop posting his repetitive, endless drivel. he hasn't learned from that feedback.

Ever see the movie, "The Accountant" with Ben Affleck? That's what bjanalyst reminds me of.
    On the spectrum
    Seriously, if you think he’s on the spectrum, maybe some compassion. Autistics are not stupid - in fact many, including my 5 year old grandson, are quite intelligent. Some show remarkable talents - as in the movie which you quoted.

We’re both Jewish - I’ve known a 23 year old boy from a conservative family since he was about 5, who by Bar Mitzvah, knew every parsha by heart. Im sure you’ll agree that’s quite remarkable.

A common trait of autistics are varying degrees of social ineptitude

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

What is REKO?

When I say use KO I mean KO with true count adjustment, tc(KO) = 4 + (KO - 4*n)/dr and my LSL generated indices. This is the same true count correction I used with KO with AA89mTc and 5m9c which worked out very well.

I was making a prediction on your level one suit recognized count which is what this post was all about anyhow. So I do not understand why you call my prediction on your level one count hijacking.

I was trying to show MY conclusion is that your two suit recognized level one count, from my CC method, underperforms the HL and that my CC has been proven to correctly prove sims results 20 times so there is every reason to believe it will correctly predict sim results again for your suit recognized level one count. I only did the betting CC no playing strategy CC. I would have to do playing strategy CC also to give my definitive projection on your suit recognized level one counts performance prediction.

But since your count is theoretical only and no one would ever use it in practice I just did the betting CC and drew my conclusion on your suit recognized level one counts and did not bother with playing strategy CCs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    But since your count is theoretical only
    That's what this thread is about. Please don't continue hijacking it. Not every thread is about you.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by beating vegas View Post
    Norm please keep this thread open. I have two good reasons.

1. It’s the only way he will learn.
    2. He wants you to close it.
    Ok. If you want to keep this thread open and teach me something PROVE that my prediction is incorrect by running sims.

My preliminary prediction of the sim results of Norm's level one suit recognized count is that it will underperform the HL.

So if you are going to teach me a lesson run the sims on Norm's count to see if I am correct or not.

So far all I have gotten are insults and zero constructive criticism and no one in almost two years have shown that my predictions based on my CC and LSL method are incorrect. So my challenge to you is to prove me wrong through sims since no one else has.

But if you do decide to run sims let me know first as I will then generate the playing strategy CC also for Norm's counts and make my final prediction based on both betting and playing strategy as to the performance of Norm's count compared to HL, Red 7 and KO.

I fully expect my CC will again correctly predict the results of the sims of Norm's count as it has for the other 20 sims that it correctly predicted.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast